Monday, January 16, 2006

Dreams

My dreams tend to be dark and scary
if you dare enter them with me
be ready for a night of terror
there are no flying cats or starry nights
but dark spirits, and misty fear filled nights
of dark terror.
you will learn many things on a walk thru my dreams
some come from my past some from my fears and some just come
from the dark part of my mind, the part I don't allow to come forth
the part that I fight to keep locked up deep in the forgotten part of my mind
this often escapes thru a keyhole into my dreams.
Sometimes dreams are better left unremembered.
I am willing to take the journey into my dreams ,
does anyone dare to discover the deepest darkest secrets hidden in their dreams
revealed only to the dreamer who seeks them.
Then come follow me.

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Bullseye Carolyn. You have most certainly arrived in the Land of Dreams. I am brave enough to listen and I can think of many others here who will love to visit these dark corners.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home